Friday, March 2, 2012

Wee Steps

I decided this post will not be profound, or even mildly amusing, but I have been working, and I just wanted to document....
What I've been doing:

Revising and improving my Mission and Plan

Making lists and lists of people I'd like to ask to design my visual identity, website, and possibly hire as part-time biz manager.

<< Building scale models of shopping cart concepts.

Dredging up info on filing my business license.


Sketching up Cart concepts that are more similar to luggage.

Ideating about other contraptions I might also produce.

Generating evaluation charts comparing potential product strengths+weaknesses, hoping to determine which will be best to launch first.

Sketching ideas of how the Satchel functions on your lap, and while standing in a packed bus

Sourcing and costing some of the materials for the Cart and Satchel.

Going off on weird tangents.

Sometimes progress is boring :-\

No comments:

Post a Comment