Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Kicking It Up a Few Notches




I've been plunking down deadlines and goal-dates to keep my butt in gear, and one of the big things I'm planning is my first Toynbee Kickstarter. I had to muck through multiple concepts that I felt would be good Kickstarter products, and I have latched onto one that meets much of the criteria for success. It's small and simple, but powerful when used. It's unique, can be locally-made, and I can make versions in different materials and colors, offering a range of reward options to funders.


Now, you might be asking, what is this magical widget?
Well, I can't tell you.
But I can say it fits the scope of Toynbee's mission, serving urbanites who walk, bike or take transit.

This week I will be getting prices from vendors who will potentially be making the parts, and figuring out what the prices will be on the product, and getting my ducks in a row to launch a fun, compelling Kickstarter campaign by the beginning of Summer.

Stay tuned.....

No comments:

Post a Comment